Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Quote of the Blog

"Let me go outside and smoke a cigarette and I'll get my suitcase so I can show y'all my new thumb..."

- My uncle Bill while visiting for Christmas after losing his thumb in a construction accident involving a radial saw and the loss of most of his right thumb.

"Well one of y'all go down to walmart and get a pair of needle nose pliers..."

-My uncle Bill after being told that his thumb injury required electrical cauterization meaning his nipple ring would have to be removed, and the only method pf doing so offered by the hospital was cutting off and therefore ruining the nipple ring.

1 comment:

  1. too good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend sajid, bangalore,i have read atleast 11 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your web-page gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, life quotes

    ReplyDelete